I have officially been blogging for a whole year...
Hooray for me!
When i started i honestly didn't think it would last long, i mean i don't think i have an overly adventurous life worth reading about.
As time went on i actually started to enjoy blogging and i now find it somewhat therapeutic. I don't blog everyday, i have no idea how people have the time for that and if you are one of them kudos to you.... It takes effort! Sometimes/most of the time my blog consists of random bull shit but its my random bullshit.
I love the idea of being able to one day go back and read over everything that i have written and remember all the things that were important to me at one time or another.
I'm actually a little proud of myself for actually sticking at it!
So, here's to me and my now 1 year old blog.. and hopefully many more years to come!
CHEERS!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment