Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here... have a glass of shut the hell up!!!

I just got home from being a model for my sister Amanda who has decided to do a make-up course.
She is one of those people who you just know will be great at something and make-up is her thing.
3 hrs in that place and i already want to kill at least 2 of the other girls doing the course. One's model is a make-up artist so she thinks she knows everything.... every time she opens her mouth i want to stab her in the eye with the pointy end of a brush!!! The other just down right bugs me, her voice, the way she struts around the studio... arrrgghhh just everything about her gets under my skin!
Thank god it over for this week.... Amanda did a really great job, she doesn't think she is as good as the rest of the class but trust me she is.
I should go to bed, i need some sleep but i know I'm just going to end up reading till all hours. I have just started reading "I, Mick Gatto" its all about Mick and the part he played in the, i guess you could call it Mafia (although they refer to it as the underbelly) Hit men, drugs, affairs... the whole lot! He is the last member standing. It all went down in suburbs that i live near and it was only within the last 10 years that things really started to heat up so I'm hooked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment