Sunday, February 28, 2010

As it stands...

My life for the past week...


Get up.

Shower and make myself presentable.

Go to work.

Finish work.

Go to the hospital.

Go home.

Eat dinner.

Bed.

I cant wait for life to return to normal and my nan to be out and doing better. Yesterday we had to have a discussion with her on what she wants to happen when she gets out. Whether is be living with my uncle, returning to Queensland or being put into a home. Its a rather difficult conversation to have with someone who doesn't think there is anything wrong and cant remember why they are in hospital in the first place.

I'm running on empty..... I have no idea how my mum keeps going. She has been at the hospital from 9am-9pm just about everyday this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oww leashaaaaaaaa, give everyone my love.
so i um totally looked at your blog like the whole thingggggggggg im only mentioned twice :|
hahaha love youuuuuuuuuu need to see you sooon
love elyseeeeeeee

Post a Comment