I had intended on blogging all about my weekend away perving on the sexiest wood chopper ever but that's just going to have to wait.
This morning i got up and went to have a shower, i was in the middle of washing my hair when i opened up my eyes and looked at the ceiling to find about 50-60 little baby spiders staring back at me. Then out of the corner of my eye i see the mumma spider.... SHE WAS HUGE... Now not only do spiders creep me the hell out, i mean anything with more legs the a dog is not okay by me, but i hate hairy spiders even more. THEY SEND CHILLS UP AND DOWN MY SPINE!!
I may have screamed like a little girl and the proceeded to finish washing my hair as quickly as humanly possible, not daring to take my eyes off the little suckers just in case one decided to slip down that little zip line attached to their arse. (Remembering we are on water restrictions and are only meant to be in the shower for 4 minutes) I was well and truly out before the timer went off!!! Running through the house in nothing but a towel i went and woke my mum up who said "Yep, when i get up i will go and check it out."
Feeling somewhat violated i started getting ready for work i had just finished drying my hair off when low and behold i looked up and there the little suckers were.... it was as if they were stalking me!
Again i screamed and mum decided to get up and check out the situation.... all she kept saying was "oh my god, look how many there are." NO SHIT WOMAN!!!
I then very quickly delegated 'MISSION KILLING SPIDERS' to my mother, who then tried to get dad to come home and kill then but he pretty much told her to man up and do it herself.
I then drove all the way to work thinking i hope i don't have any on me!!!
WHAT A MORNING!!!

2 comments:
I would have died. Seriously I hate spiders so much, I wouldn't even have finished washing my hair. I'd have fuckin ran for dear life and probably bailed before even making it out of the tub. Ugh I have shivers just thinking about it! Poor you! You're still far more brave than I haha
I dont know about brave!
I had no choice... i had to go to work and somehow i dont think rocking up with shampoo suds still in my hair would go so well!
Post a Comment