I went Christmas light hunting last night... found some pretty awesome looking houses HOWEVER i cant find the cable for my damn camera so i cant upload the pics!! Seriously i have no idea where it could be, its as if it grew legs and walked away.... clearly pissed off!!! It doesn't fit anyones camera other then mine and i always put it back in the drawer i take it out of. I would almost put my life on it being moved by my mother who likes to "clean" and by "clean" i mean move everyones shit around so that they can no longer find it!! ANYONE LOOKING FOR A HOUSEMATE?!! I NEED OUT...(again)!!!
I seem to be having problems with things disappearing lately, like my 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' DVD, i opened the cover to watch it the other day only to find the damn thing empty!
I'm starting to think someone or something has it in for me.
moving right along....
Today i was pleasantly suprised at work with a big bunch of flowers, a $100 gift card and a big lunch put on in honour of 10 years at my sucky job.
10 years... its a fairly big chunk of my life that i wish i could get back... i love the people i work with, i love my bogan customers who on a daily basis make me laugh to the point i cry ,but all in all the good times don't out way the bad. All i can think about now is finding a new job.
I cant wait to hand in my letter of resignation, then in my last paycheck not only get my last weeks pay, but 4 weeks annual leave and now after 10 years my long awaited 8 weeks long service leave... that will be a wonderful day.
Its late and tomorrow i will be back at the hell hole i call work.
if anyone sees my camera cable or my DVD for that matter please send them home immediately!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment