Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally a post with photos!

Another Christmas party has come and gone. Our Christmas parties are always the greatest, however this year things went a little pear shaped. I wont go into too much detail, but work and ex work colleagues and their families that were also there ended up having a fight. Punches were thrown people were hurt and complete chaos broke out.
Now as usual i didn't see anything that actually happened because i was outside keeping all the smokers company.
As i walked back in everyone who was involved were escorted out another exit. So i strolled up to the bar and continued drinking and ordering shots completely oblivious that anything had in fact happened.
Eventually when i did find out the action was way over and both parties had left.
Now i don't know what really went down but considering you are at a WORK function one would assume you check your shit at the door and collect it when you leave. The fact that all people involved had the audacity to do this just completely astounds me.
I'm not taking sides or getting involved but honestly i thought everyone was supposed to be adults?!
Once the initially shock wore off everyone went back to enjoying the night but i tell you i am not looking forward to work tomorrow!
I didn't think i had drunk that much until i work up yesterday morning, i cant remember the last time i woke up feeling that sorry for myself.
As usual i started off looking semi decent... but after going through the photos i see that i kind of fall apart by the end of the night as i sure you will see.
Just a couple of my favs from the night...
Christmas lights
i love that people go all out with their lights!

Me at the beginning of the night! while i still looked respectable!

Ed and Tim

Matt and I

Ed actually smiling and not being Zoolander which was great!

Frontend Bitches!

Ash Mash!!

I told you things got messy!!
I don't even like beer.... yet here i am swigging out if the bottle... all class!

Apart from all the drama the night was actually a whole lot of fun.
I wonder if we will be allowed to ever have a Christmas party ever again!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment