10:45pm....
I need to finish wrapping all of my Christmas presents but all i can think about is bed.
I have an hour and 15 minutes till midnight mass, I'm hoping i can make it because believe me i wont make it tomorrow. We are not overly religious but not going to church on Christmas feels wrong, not to mention tomorrow when i see my Nonno and he asks if i went to church and i say "no", the look of disappointment on his face is almost enough to convince you that there is no hope for you and hell is where you re going to end up... and nobody likes disappointing there Nonno!
I cant wait to sit around the table pop bon bons, wear those stupid hats you get, eat loads of food, drink some bourbon and hang out my cousins..... My favourite part of Christmas is my cousins.
My cousin Elyse is by far my favourite cousin on both sides of my family, i love that on Christmas day we are going to have heaps of photos of the both of us being silly and enjoying ourselves. Sometimes i forget she is only 15. I am closer with her then i am my sisters, for that i am thankful.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
hope you had a great Christmas & Happy New Year Alicia #1 :)
Thanks Alicia! Both were loads of fun!
I hope yours were as great as mine and that santa spoilt you!
Post a Comment