
It has officially been a week.
I can honestly say that this is one of the hardest things i have ever done considering almost all of my friends smoke... Seriously it is easier to count the ones that don't smoke because there is less of them.
Yesterday i helped Mez and big fella move house and to say thanks they had a BBQ for us. Everybody was drinking and smoking and let me tell you all i wanted was to light one up.... BUT i didn't.
I didn't touch a drink either purely because i know how much harder it would be to resist the temptation if i had a drink in my hand.
I cant even tell you how many chewies i have been through since i started this.... every time i feel like a cigarette i chew... at least i have minty breath right?!
How does one become a smoker anyway? Nobody who tries it for the first time sucks it back, exhales and says... "wow! i really enjoyed that." Nope, its usually one of the most disgusting tastes and worst experiences ever, yet so many DO become addicted.
I know one week isn't a huge deal however i am so proud of myself right now!
Lets just hope i can keep it up and resist the temptation for another week....

0 comments:
Post a Comment