Saturday, April 10, 2010

Downer

Today i am having a downer of a day.
Everything sucks.
I think I'm in some serious need of some TLC.
I need to get away from all the boring crap stuff going on here.... I feel like i need a change.
But where do i start? What do i change first?
Everybody is moving forward yet i feel like i am stuck. Amanda and Gary are planning their wedding along with Courts and Fitzy who will be married in December. Mez and Big Fella are preparing for bubs number two. Ads is moving to Portland for Rai. Adam is going to Korea to see his girlfriend who is teaching over there. And me? I'm still doing the same shit day in, day out.
I know i only feel this way because of the mood I'm in but i cant help it at the moment.
I know i have plenty of great things in my life but at this point in time i cant see past the shit.

I need a cuddle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment