Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A New Me....

Soooo.... I dyed my hair.
i got sick and tired of my damn regrowth and decided to go back dark....
I'm not completely sold on it yet but that could be because for the past 3 years i have been blonde.
I miss it already but this will be so much easier to maintain.
I absolutely love the colour I'm just not sure i love the colour on me.... i guess only time will tell.
What do you think?

P.s not the best photo... i may have been slightly intoxicated but it was the only photo i got before my damn camera died.

2 comments:

Marlee said...

Gorgeous colour! and I think it looks stunning on you! It's a really nice change. It'll take some getting used to if you've been blonde for so long but I do really really like it!

leasha said...

Thanks! It grows on me more and more each day. My friends and Amanda love it however my other sister Catherine hates it.... ha ha

Post a Comment