Friday, July 24, 2009

I've come to realise...

okay i have been tagged in one too many of these things so i figure i should just suck it up and do it.. so here it is!

1. I've come to realise that my boobs...

are a massive pain in my arse!

2. I've come to realise that my job...

is crap and i can't wait for my long service so then i can get a new one

3. I've come to realise that when I'm driving...

i have some really bad road rage

4. I've come to realise that I need...

to win tattslotto

5. I've come to realise that I've lost...

my blink 182 jacket from about 4 years ago.... it grew legs... seriously where the hell did it go?

6. I've come to realise that I hate it when...

i can't do everything i want to do, when i want to do it

7. I've come to realise the person I like...

isn't the one for me

8. I've come to realise that money...

is crap, you never have enough no matter how much you earn

9. I've come to realise that people...

who can't sing are always at karaoke

10. I've come to realise that I'll always be...

me

12. I've come to realise that my mum is...

is a royal pain in the arse, but i love her to death!

13. I've come to realise that my mobile phone...

is my life, i can't live without it

14. I've come to realise that when I woke up this morning...

i was still feeling crap

15. I've come to realise that last night before I went to sleep...

i couldn't breathe properly because my nose was so blocked and that's probably why i have such a sore throat today!

16. I've come to realise that right now I am thinking about...

how may questions their are on this damn thing and why the hell people always tag me in them

17. I've come to realise that my dad...

is a typical wog... but he is my dad and i wouldn't have it any other way

18. I've come to realise that when I get on Facebook...

too many people are playing farkle or that bloody farmville

19. I've come to realise that today...

was extremely cold

20. I've come to realise that tonight...

collingwood beat carlton WHOOP WHOOP GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!!!

21. I've come to realise that tomorrow will be...

here in about 30 minutes

22. I've come to realise that I really want to...

go overseas again

24. I've come to realise that life...

is full of twists and turns you dont see coming

25. I've come to realise that this weekend...

is going to be low key thank god!

26. I've come to realise that my ex...

isn't everything i thought he was

27. I've come to realise the best music to listen to when I am upset...

is loud and angry... something i can yell too

28. I've come to realise that my friends...

are my family

29. I've come to realise that in the past year (2008)...

i lost friends i thought i would have forever

30. I've come to realise that the last person i kissed...

meant more to me then i thought at the time

31. I've come to realise that the person i miss more then anyone is...

probably unaware of the fact that i miss them

0 comments:

Post a Comment