Thursday, March 19, 2009

ouch..

i have got the sorest back at the moment...

i was sent home from work on Tuesday in tears because i was in so much pain. its my lower back and holy crap does it hurt to do just about everything, even tying my hair back has become a huge task.
I'm in an odd mood tonight, I'm excited because Rai is coming to play this weekend but at the same time my sister said something this afternoon that has really pissed me off.
For those of you who don't know i have 2 younger sisters Amanda who is 22 and Catherine who is 19.... the sister doing the pissing off today is Amanda. i really cant be bothered going into it but.... AARRGGGHHHH so damn annoying.

I just had to do a repair job on my cat... okay my cat is a stuffed toy that i have had since birth which makes it almost 25 years old, i know you all must be saying "UM your 24 get rid of it" but i cant! It has been a massive part of my life, i mean it has been everywhere with me, from every school camp and ever sleep over i have ever been on, to joining me twice in Canada. I found him today with one of his eyes hanging off!!!! WTF?? we needed a medic and we needed one quickly! Don't stress i totally fixed his eye and now I'm sure he will make a full recovery.
I'm not sure if you can see him properly but that there ever so strategically placed in my cleavage, a little worn out is my cat!!! AWWWW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment