Then from October 4-11 I will be in Bathurst which is a lovely 9 hour drive from Melbourne for the v8 supercars Bathurst 1000. For those of you who don't know its V8's (Holdens and Fords) Racing it out over mount panorama for 1000kms.
I have never been before but i love car racing so I'm super pumped for it.

Two days later i have the Paramore concert.... I love, love, love these guys!
On the 30Th of October I'm hopefully going to see the Crusty Demons.... These guys are seriously insane. The crazy tricks these guys do on their bikes are absolutely awesome.
Then November will be low key apart from a couple of birthday's and what not and then on the 1st of December i will be seeing U2!!!! I can't freakin wait for that. although they are not my favourite band in the whole world they are still up there and one day i can look back and say.... i went to a U2 concert. I was super lucky to get tickets. Both shows sold out in under 4 minutes. They are playing at Etihad stadium which easily seats 70,000 people not to mention general admission tickets.
Somewhere in between all that i am going sky diving, technically we are going for my birthday but i think i will wait till the weather heats up a little.
My life in a nutshell!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment