Friday, January 29, 2010

Useless information....

"Sooooo...... You like stuff?!"
Seriously, if a guy tried this line on me to pick me up..... it would most definitely work!
I'm not sure why but i love it.

I have been watching the Australian open for the last 2 weeks, one because is takes over the t.v and two i actually don't mind the tennis...HOWEVER.... Serena Williams' stats say she weighs 65kilograms..... WHERE? HER BIG TOE?! I am finding it very hard to believe!

I have been looking at flight prices lately.... I'm not sure where i want to go but somewhere other then here sounds wonderful at the moment, suggestions always welcome!

Can you believe i have almost been blogging for a year? Who would've thought i could continue with this dribble for a whole year... certainly not me!

On a completely different topic, Jun left on Wednesday. I had to work all day so Tuesday night i sent him a text message saying "Hey punk have a safe trip, behave yourself and most of all enjoy yourself! Miss you heaps, see you when i see you i guess!!" His reply..."thanks Missy. I will behave i promise! Miss you already, see you in Canada for Christmas" HA i wish dude!

My surgery should be soon hopefully... it has now been rescheduled 3 times, so the next time they give me date I'm going to lock it in!!! NO MORE STUFF UPS!!!

I cant stop listening to Mika.... not really my taste in music but i really enjoy listening to him.

I think i'm in need of a messy night out on the booze! Its been a while!

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment