Sunday, June 14, 2009

if only

I have been feeling ewww for a little while now, everything at the moment seems to annoy me.
I'm completely over work and have decided i need a new job and a holiday....
My friends who i love dearly are driving me mental, which makes me snappy ,which then creates drama because we all know if something you do shits me I'm going to tell you! Sometimes speaking your mind isn't the right thing to do, but hey that's me take it or leave it.
Mum says I'm nasty but i think I'm just truthful... if you don't want to hear what i really think then here's an idea... don't ask for my opinion and then get angry when its not what you want to hear!!
"Arrrrgggghhh"
I'm dying to move back out.. i love my parents but living with them can be a nightmare (I'm sure they would tell you the same thing about living with me). i miss not having to answer to anyone, don't get me wrong i have all the freedom in the world, i come and go as i please and do what ever the hell i want but i hate the 20 questions "where are you going?" "who are you going with?" "are you coming home tonight?" "What time will you be home?" "Who is.... i have never met them before?" I know they only ask because they are my parents and they want to make sure I'm okay but to go from living on your own and answering to only yourself to this drives me crazy!
I initially moved back home to save money because more then anything i want to pack up my life and move it over to Canada for a couple of months.... I cant explain how much i love it over there.... I have my Zio and my Zia's and all my cousins. I haven't been anywhere else in the world but would be content not going anywhere else as long as occasionally i could go back there.
The problem being at the moment i cant save any money, I'm paying off my car and my trip overseas last year that mum and dad payed for and now i have to pay for a car that i smashed not to mention moving back out will cost me a fair bit so my little Canada dream is slowly getting further and further away.
My Nonna keeps telling me not to waste time or money going overseas cos at 24 i should be looking for a husband... I hate that mentality!! I'm 24 not 44 its not like I'm running out of time to find a husband and have babies! I feel like i need to write a questionnaire "WHAT MY NONNA WANTS IN A MAN FOR ME" and whenever i meet someone new, i have to get them to fill it out! Its ridiculous! I guess that's what you getting being Italian and all!
My long service comes through soon so hopefully I can book myself a ticket to Canada with that for next year or something, a couple of weeks is better then not going at all... i really wanted to go over during winter but i don't think i would survive! i mean its been so cold here lately that anything colder is just not right, infact i think it should be illegal... maybe i should just stick to summer!

Anyway I'm sure if you have made it to the bottom of this post you have most certainly had enough of my whinging, but hey if i cant do it here then where can i do it?
i promise the next post will be a little more cheery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment